We Ensure High-Quality Services
Most of the business applications we have created in our time have been SaaS (Software as a Service) type solutions. Even though SaaS requires its very own skill-set, we have become somewhat of a force to be reckoned with in this tailor-made market. Our proficiency has put us head and shoulders above the rest in this product deployment arena. We follow modern software development practices while ensuring the quality and security of the product. Our team of developers and engineers has experienced the bucket load. None take this for granted, though, and will take on the conceptualization and design challenges with vigor in a bid to deliver the best cost solution.
Planning Your SaaS Application
To come up with the most up-to-the-minute design, Naico’s product engineers are imbibed with a strong understanding of multi-residency, configurability and security. Blending the customer’s thoughts with our insight, a true SaaS application is designed.
It is time to convert the ideas to scalable and extendable SaaS application. At Naico, the development process is carried by skilled professionals that have a decade long experience in the same field.
We help you install and deliver your SaaS application with finesse so that the idea curated can be brought into real-time effect.
Maintenance and Support
Naico serves as an extension to an extension of a client’s support team by providing round-the-clock support and maintenance services. With our guaranteed service levels and timely responses, we are a constant in your SaaS application lifecycle.
- SaaS model solution hosts data from various hospital systems.
- Unification of transactional data from different HMS is a herculean task.
- HIPAA and PCI compliant data storage and handling.
- Iterative solution development methodology was adopted for continuous business review throughout development.
- Standardized hospital data by establishing common terminology and definition.
- Built a proof-of-concept and first-generation consolidated patient payment platform.
- Successfully built multi-tenant payment platform that hosts hospital systems of over $2 BN in annual revenue.
- Hosted entire SLHS patient base data and managed associated payment management.
- Client Hospital Systems realized a needle moving an increase in self-pay revenue within the first year of implementation, purely by taking actions as recommended by the BI platform.