What Naico has to offer?
Our ever-growing team of talented engineers has a combined experience unmatched by any of our competitors. We have a procedure in place to provide our clients with the best-matched software engineers, programmers, and designers at an affordable price-point. For more than a decade, we have worked with and created multiple web-based applications for major global players in various industries.
“When dedication and skill are clubbed together, a masterpiece is created.” At Naico ITS, we are privileged to host a set of skilled professionals that are dedicated to crafting niche web application solution. Naico developers are trained to create clean, intuitive and friendly interfaces that are fuelled by customer satisfaction. Whether it is involving clients in each phase of the process or providing sound advice on application designs, our skilled professionals leave no stone unturned in delivering solutions that excel in quality.
Our capable engineers have extensive knowledge and experience in the following specialist areas:
- Numerous Microsoft technologies.
- ASP.NET application development.
- Classic ASP.
- Multiple technologies support, just ask, we have it covered.
- Databases & Reports.
Our expertise continues to grow in various technologies with a rich tapestry of combined knowledge in the development of our company. The benefits of our experience are shared with our worldwide client base.
The business requirement was to develop an intelligent application that personally assists each user for dieting and meal planning.
The development of dietary management system reduced hours of manual diet management process and paper works. It also helped them to find the user-needs and classify each user into different user groups.
Naico developed a web-based dietary management system which assists each individual by suggesting healthy menu plans based on their dietary habits and nutritional requirements.
- SaaS model solution hosts data from various hospital systems.
- Unification of transactional data from different HMS is a herculean task.
- HIPAA and PCI compliant data storage and handling.
- Iterative solution development methodology was adopted for continuous business review throughout development.
- Standardized hospital data by establishing common terminology and definition.
- Built a proof-of-concept and first-generation consolidated patient payment platform.
- Successfully built multi-tenant payment platform that hosts hospital systems of over $2 BN in annual revenue.
- Hosted entire SLHS patient base data and managed associated payment management.
- Client Hospital Systems realized a needle moving an increase in self-pay revenue within the first year of implementation, purely by taking actions as recommended by the BI platform.
- A corporate application used across 18 countries and over 30 factories.
- Integration with various corporate applications including SAP.
- Versatile UI design for the diversified business groups.
- Too many hurdles to stay compliant with corporate standards and policies.
- Used a highly iterative development approach for ensuring buy-in from various stakeholders.
- Integrated into corporate SSO for seamless authentication and authorization across business organizations.
- Extensive code reviews established to stay compliant with corporate development standards.
- A solution was deployed with minimal hiccups and ensured adoption across the business units.
- Never had a production issue other than server scale-ups as data volume grew.
- Still in use after four years without any modifications.
- Five more projects followed after delivering this project, and one project is currently in progress.
World’s largest technical publishers for Electronic Industry.
To build an online content distribution platform that would act as the backbone of our client for all their online content authoring and publishing.
The client needed a team of engineers with the flexibility of scaling the team up and down on short notice. Naico provided them with a dedicated team of senior software engineers who handled a significant portion of the development efforts and all of QA efforts for the project.
The Client could establish a team of developers and QA engineers on a very short notice at one-third of what it costs in the US. Developers were all with experience in complex development projects and consistently were above client performance expectations.
The Client has made an indefinite extension of contract for Naico to be their long term technology partner in all their future software projects.